MEMPHIS – Due to anticipated capacity restrictions for the upcoming 2020-21 basketball season, Memphis Athletics announces that all season ticket renewals will be rolled over and credited for the 2021-22 season.
As previously announced, the deadline to renew Memphis Basketball season tickets for the 2020-21 season has been extended to Oct. 15. All home basketball games for the 2020-21 season will be sold as single-game tickets. Those season ticket holders who renew their season tickets by Oct. 15 will have priority to purchase those limited single-game tickets.
Selection priority within those who renew will be based on TSF giving levels. All season ticket holders will retain their same seat locations for the 2021-22 basketball season, whether they choose to renew this year or not.
- Those who choose to renew their season ticket accounts this season will automatically have that amount rolled over and credited to their accounts for the 2021-22 season.
- These accounts are “paid in full” for next season, regardless of any price or donation increases.
- Further, this allows first priority to purchase single-game tickets for home games during the 2020-21 season.
- This decision will also have an impact on the athletics budget for the 2020-21 academic year and will help #KeepMemphisRoaring.
- All TSF basketball-related donations will also be credited to the 2021-22 season. (Please note TSF donations cannot be refunded).
- Those who have already renewed their tickets and would like to request a refund on their tickets, may request one by emailing email@example.com no later than Oct. 22, 2020.
- Due to a reduced home basketball schedule and anticipated capacity limits with social distancing, all games this season will only have single-game ticket sales.
- Season ticket holders who choose to renew their tickets this season (which will automatically be credited for next season) will have first priority to purchase the limited number of single-game tickets during the 2020-21 season. Within that group who chooses to renew, priority will be based on TSF giving levels.
The NCAA recently announced that the season would be delayed until Nov. 25. At this time, the 2020-21 basketball schedules are not available. Once the 2020-21 schedules are finalized, the timeline, process to purchase and prices for single-game tickets will be announced at a later date closer to the season.
For additional questions, please contact the Tiger Scholarship Fund office at 901.678.2334 or firstname.lastname@example.org.